oops!

I just forgot about this amazing site. As usual!
I want to write about a lot of things. I`ve got an internet diary where I used to write some stories of my life and usually they were about bad things. Now I lost my interest in that site but the necessity of writing something still exist. As there are no people who know (or "who knows"?) me in real life, it`s easier to write my minds here instead of russian site where my friends can see that. A lot of things happened in these two days of a new week. On monday there was an opposition rally in Moscow where Navalny (the leader) asked people "YES OR NO?" after his loud speeches about Putin and Medvedev and the main political party in Russia, about rights and "the voice of people". I didn`t part in it but two of my friends did. As my friends, I share the opposition part but my knowledge in policy isn`t very clear, that is why it is hard to me to shout "YES" among other people. Navalny is nicer to me than the president because he is a fighter, he is interesting and he is opposite the system we have (I hate the system). I can`t say that I believe his words but I would like to believe. In future he is going to run for president. I will put my tick near his second name, because he is different and his words give birth to faith. I can`t discuss this theme with anyone because my policy understanding now is extremelly low but I have an own position.
Today in twitter we wrote to a great journalist a request of retweet us. Of course, he didn`t do that, then we sent him a tweet "so what are you going to say now?!" with a photo of his name on my hand (he retweets everything with his name because it is unusual for russians) ( http://cs407620.vk.me/v407620595/8fda/MsOvNNJ20Jo.jpg )
and he didn`t retweet! He answered us! It sounds stupid, I guess, but it was so cool. The great journalist from our favour magazine started talking with us. And we began making a lot of photos with my hand and sending him tweets as "Sultan and Lenin" with photo of my hand near the Lenin`s statue. All day long we made some jokes and he answered us and at evening I wrote " Sultan made my day more sunny" without mentioning his name and he answered me "mine too!" !!! So happy moment! Noone can understand us. Then also he started following us on instagram. We called this day "Sultanday". (This word he liked too). It is amazing. I want to be a cool journalist too haha.

Oops!

I had just forgotten about this amazing site...As usual!
    I want to write about a lot of things. I`ve got an internet diary where I used to write some stories of my life and they were usually about bad things. Now I lost_interest in that site, but the necessity of writing something still exists. As there are no people who know (or "who knows"?) me in real life, it`s easier to write my opinios here instead of some Russian site where my friends can see them. A lot of things happened in these two first days of the week. On monday there was an opposition rally in Moscow where Navalny (the leader) asked people "YES OR NO?" after his loud speeches about Putin and Medvedev and the main political party in Russia, about rights and "the voice of people". I didn'attend it, but two of my friends did. Like my friends, I support the opposition party, but my knowledge in politics isn't very clear, that is why it is hard for me to shout "YES" surrounded by other people. Navalny is nicer to me than the president because he is a fighter, he is interesting and he opposes the system we have (I hate the system). I can`t say that I believe his words, but I would like to believe. In the future he is going to run for president. I will vote for him because he is different and his words give birth to faith. I can't discuss this theme with anyone because my understanding of politics now is extremelly low, but I have my own position.
    Today on twitter we wrote to a great journalist a request to retweet us. Of course, he didn't do that, then we sent him a tweet which said "so what are you going to say now?!" with an attached photo of his name written on my hand (he retweets everything with his name because it is unusual for Russians) ( http://cs407620.vk.me/v407620595/8fda/MsOvNNJ20Jo.jpg )
    and he didn't retweet! He answered us! It sounds stupid, I guess, but it was so cool. The great journalist from our favourite magazine started talking with us. And we began taking a lot of photos of my hand and sending him tweets as "Sultan and Lenin" with photos of my hand near_Lenin`s statue. All day long we exchanged some jokes and he answered us and at evening I wrote " Sultan made my day sunnier" without mentioning his name and he replied "mine, too!" !!! It was such a happy moment! No_one can understand us. Then he also started following us on instagram. We called this day "Sultanday". (He liked this word, too). It is amazing. I want to be a cool journalist, too haha. You have a talent for writing! Regards! :D