Typical Russian

Russian people are very different. But still they have the same features. Russian very like to stare at other people. Wherever you are, you will be examined from top to toe. People like to judge. You can have nothing and being nothing, but to think and talk will be like God.

Russian like to swear a lot. They inserted into each sentence a bad word. Also, they like to drink many alcohol. very sad to observe that many families drink too much on their small kitchens every evening. But I think it gets better. By the way, Russian kitchen is like Parliament where the political debates. :)

Russian are not very friendly people. They are harsh and frowning when they walk through the streets. But when you are getting closer seemed to they are "thawed".

Russian are very stereotypical people. Therefore, there are a large homophobia, no freedom of speech and else.

Typical Russian

Russian people are very different from others; but they still share the same features. Russians are very keen at staring at other people. Wherever you are, you will be examined from top to toe (you can say "head to toe" but "top to toe" is also an idiomatic phrase). People like to judge. You can have nothing and be nothing, but it is still possible to think and talk as if you are God. (It is necessary to amplify the sense here: an example of the fact that English words cary less precise meaning than their Russian language equivalents)

Russian like to swear a lot. They insert a swear word into every (or each is fine) sentence they speak. They also like to drink a lot of alcohol. It is very sad to see so many families drinking far too much every evening in their small kitchens. However, I think this situation is improving. By the way, the Russian kitchen is like Parliament where politicians debate the big questions of the day. :)

Russian are not particularly (very is ok but particularly is better) friendly people. Their demeanour is harsh and frowning as (when implies it is a special event rather than something people do one hundred times each day: almost like perfective as opposed to imprefective) they walk through the streets. But when you get closer to them, they seem to "thaw".

Russian are very stereotypical people. Therefore, there is widespread homophobia, no freedom of speech and else. (Again you really need to amplify/enlarge what you are trying to say in English. For example, "no freedom of speech or the related freedoms which many people in Western Eurpe may take for granted." English is far less precise than Russian)

Typical Russians

The Russian people are very different. But still and they have share the same characteristics features. Russians very like to stare at others people. Wherever No matter where you are, you will be examined from top head to toe. People They like to judge. You can have nothing and being nothing, but to think and talk will be like God. [Don't understand what you are trying to say.  So I am guessing] No matter what status you are in, they will proselytize you to no end.

Russians like to swear a lot. They inserted peppered into each sentence a bad wordof profanity. Also, And yes, they like to drink too much many alcohol. It is very sad to observe see that many families drink too much on chugging/gulping/guzzling/swigging in their small kitchens every evening. But I think it However, things even gets better and interesting. By the way, The Russian kitchen is like the Russian Parliament [or "duma", "Federal Assembly"]  where the political debates. :)

Russians are not very friendly people. They are harsh and frowning when grumps and frumps as they walk through the streets. But when However, as you are getting closer, seemed to they are seem to thaw out. "thawed".

Russians are very stereotypical people. Therefore, there are a Largely homophobic, no freedom of speech and what else[Here, "what else?" is a sarcastic question meaning "everything else"]

Typical Russian

Russian people are very different from people of other nationalities, but still they have the same features. Russian very much like to stare at other people. Wherever you are, you will be examined from top to toe. People like to judge. You can have nothing and be nothing, but to think and talk will be like God.

Russian like to swear a lot. They insert into each sentence a bad word. Also, they like to drink a lot of alcohol. It's very sad to observe that many families drink too much in their small kitchens every evening. However, I think it is getting better. By the way, a Russian kitchen is like Parliament, where the politics are debates. :)

Russians are not very friendly people. They are harsh and frowning when they walk through the streets. But when you are getting closer it seems that they are "thawed".

Russian are very homogeneous people. Therefore, there is a large homophobia, no freedom of speech and anything else.

[Very good work and quite interesting.]