Alex
The first exam in 7 days In my university I'm attending the course Electronic Circuit. In this course I will take an exam in 7 days (next Wednesday). In this exam will be questions about operational amplifier and it will take one hour. Since two days I'm doing exercises and preparing oneself for this exam. Operational amplifier isn't very difficult theme. I think I will get a good grade. At this point I want to give thanks to my professor! He is doing a great job as professor! Unfortunately, not all professors are interested to do well their work. :( This is for curious readers. A picture from my notebook of a very easy operational amplifier circuit.

The first exam is in seven days.

At my university, I'm attending the course Electronic Circuit. In this course, I will take an exam in seven days (next Wednesday). In this exam, there will be questions about operational amplifiers, and it will take one hour. For the past two days, I've been doing exercises and preparing myself for this exam. Operational amplifiers isn't a very difficult theme. I think I will get a good grade. At this point, I want to give thanks to my professor! He is doing a great job as a professor! Unfortunately, not all professors are interested in doing their work well. :(

This is for curious readers. A picture from my notebook of a very easy operational amplifier circuit.

The first exam in 7 days

In my university I'm attending the course Electronic Circuit. In this course I will take an exam in 7 days (<a id="_GPLITA_0" style="text-decoration: underline;" title="Click to Continue > by Browse to Save" href="#">next</a> Wednesday). In this The exam will be on questions about operational amplifiers and it will take one hour to complete. Since the last two days, I've been doing exercises and preparing myself for this exam. Operational amplifiers isn't a very difficult theme. I think I will get a good grade. At this point I want to give thanks to my professor! He is doing a great job as a professor! Unfortunately, not all professors are as interested to do well in their work. :(

This is for curious readers. A picture from my notebook of a simple very easy operational amplifier circuit.

--------

Hi Alex :) I must say your English is coming on very well! Keep it up :)

Yup that makes sense Alex- 'This is for readers, who are interested in operational amplifiers.'
Sorry: *who
Correction: This is for readers, which are interested in (/curious about) operational amplifier.