what method do you think that is better for to learn english?

HI, everyone.... I decided a couple days ago to learn english once and for all !!! I need to improve my listening and speaking. For that, i was listening a british radios and watching some videos in youtube. What do you think that is better for my problem? My writting is not good too, but the only way to learn is making mistake !!! I hope his advice. Regards.

wWhat method do you think that is the best better for to learning eEnglish?

HI Hi, everyone.

I decided a couple days ago to learn eEnglish once and for all.

I need to improve my listening and speaking skills.

For To help me do that, i I was have been listening to a bBritish radios programmes and watching some videos in on youtube.

What method do you think that is better best for my problem?

My writting is not good too, but the only way to learn is by making mistakes.

I hope his you can give me some advice.

Regards.

What method do you think that is best for to learning English?

Heveryone.... I decided a couple of days ago to learn English once and for all!!! I need to improve my listening and speaking. For that, I have been listening to British radios and watching some videos on YouTube. What do you think that is better for my problem? My writting is not good too either, but the only way to learn is by making mistakes!!! I look forward to your advice. Regards.

This is a very good start. You are right - making mistakes is the only way to learn. Despite some mistakes, you write nicely, with a lot of expression.

What method do you think that is better for to learn English?

HI, everyone.... I decided a couple days ago to learn English once and for all !!! I need to improve my listening and speaking. For that, I have been listening to British radio and watching some videos in youtube. What do you think that is better for my problem? My writing is not good either, but the only way to learn is making mistakes !!! I hope for someone's advice. Regards.

[Your basics and your attitude are good.  One thing that helped me to learn German was to read children's comic books - Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, etc.  The pictures give you a reference.]