I studied technicall words in my office, and this is the note for the study.

※Additional Function

1. Recycle
It is mainly used in 3D glasses with customized thinkness.
These products are usually customized according to customers' requirement. and It's for recycled 3D polarized film glasses.

2. It is for a projector.

3. non-recyle

4. Polarising films that comprise an adhessive layer spreaded on one side of the film so it can be attached to somewhere by take a released film off.

5. It has a feature of 'transreflective' for like a caculator screen. Pigments is spreaded on the adhesive layor.

6. Reflective film

7. None-adhesive, so It means a pure-polarising film.

8. APF-V3, It employes 3M multilayor technology and includes 100's of layors that are under 100 nanometeres think. It boosts brightness by 60% by recycling light that would be absorbd by the LCD. So in brief, It improves brightness, contrast, uniformity & energy efficiency.

※Additional Function

1. Recycle
    These products are usually customized according to the customers' requirement, and are used for recycled 3D polarized film glasses.

2. It is for a projector.

3. non-recyle

4. Polarising films that are comprised of an adhessive layer spread on one side of the film, so it can be attached to somewhere by take a released film off. <- I'm not quite sure what you mean there.

5. It has a 'transreflective' feature similar to a calculator screen. Pigments are spread on the adhesive layer.

6. Reflective film

7. None-adhesive, so it is a pure-polarising film.

8. APF-V3, It employes 3M multilayor technology and includes 100's of layers that are under 100 nanometeres think. It boosts brightness by 60% by recycling light that would be absorbd by the LCD. So, in brief, it improves the brightness, contrast, uniformity & energy efficiency.