At 9 Years Old, Tanishq Get GPA 4

I translated this from Indonesian article on kompas.com

Do you still remember Tanishq Abraham? The genius boy who have been studying in American River College is now 9 years old.

On campus, Tanishq who great in Biology and Physics is managed to get Grade Point Average (GPA) 4! The Eastern Indian descent boy who fond of particle physics is not have trouble to study on campus.

“Studying on campus is quite easy for me,” He said to ABC News, as reported by Huffington Post.

Tanishq starts studying on American River College at the age of 7 years. Previously, He and his sister, Tiara, makes history when lined up as youngest brothers who be a member of Mensa, the organization of people with the highest IQ in the world. At the time, Tanishq was 4 years old.

At the age of 7 years, Tanishq also had published his essay at the site owned by the U.S. space agency, NASA. Recently, He published again his essay at the science site about the moon owned by NASA. In addition, He receives The Phi Theta Kappa Award.

But, beside of all of the dazzling academic awards, Tanishq still enjoys his life as a 9 years old boy. Tanishq is very happy to play video games and football.

“The people always think that I do not enjoy my childhood and need to stop study. But, actually I very enjoy my childhood,” He said.

At 9 Years Old, Tanishq Get GPA 4

Do you still remember Tanishq Abraham? The boy genius who has been studying at American River College is now 9 years old.

On campus, Tanishq, who is majoring in Biology and Physics, has managed to get a Grade Point Average (GPA) 4! The boy of Eastern Indian descent boy who is fond of particle physics is not having any trouble studying on campus.

“Studying on campus is quite easy for me,” he said to ABC News, as reported by Huffington Post.

Tanishq started studying at American River College at the age of 7 years. Previously he and his sister, Tiara, made history when they became the youngest siblings to be accepted into Mensa, the organization of people with the highest IQs in the world. At the time, Tanishq was 4 years old.

At the age of 7 years, Tanishq also had published his essay on the site owned by the U.S. space agency, NASA. Recently, he published again his another essay at the science site about the moon owned by on the NASA website. In addition, he has received The Phi Theta Kappa Award.

But, beside of all of the dazzling academic awards, Tanishq still enjoys his life as a 9-year-old boy. Tanishq is very happy to play video games and football.

People always think that I do not enjoy my childhood and ought to stop studying. But, actually I very much enjoy my childhood,” he said.