People all over the world become teachers for different reasons.

Some do it for money. This is not a good reason to be a teacher, for several reasons. 1. Most teachers don't make large amounts of money. 2. Doing any job for the money does not bring satisfaction nor happiness. 3. Someone who teaches for money, usually has little compassion for his students and little desire to see them learn.
Some people want to be a teacher, simply for the prestige of being known as a teacher. In many cultures, the position of teacher holds a great deal of respect. However, respect will only be maintained by those who have earned it.
Yet others want to teach because they have a genuine desire to help people reach their goals. This kind of teacher will never lack for students, because every person will be seen as a student. This teacher is also a perpetual student. He keeps learning, so that he will have a continual supply of subject matter to teach. Every student is different and this teacher works at adapting to the students' different needs.
The successful teacher is measured, not by his salary, nor by his prestige, but rather by the success of his students. A successful teacher never arrives at a level of success, but is continually working at becoming more successful.

You can find very good language teachers here on Italki.com, teachers who are commited to help students not only to speak another language, but to prepare students to be tomorrow´s teachers.

Different People all over the world [understood.  There are no people from outer space as yet] Become Teachers for Different Reasons. [Capitalize all significant words in a title]

Some do it for money. This is not a good reason to be a teacher, for several reasons.

1. Most teachers don't make large amounts of money command high salaries.

2. Doing any job for the If money is the main motivation in any job, then neither does not bring satisfaction nor happiness will be in it.

3. Someone who teaches for money, usually has little compassion for his students and little or the desire to see them learn.

Some people want to be a teacher, simply for the prestige of being one known as a teacher. In many cultures, this position of teacher holds/commands a great deal of respect. However, respect will only be maintained by those who have given when they had earned it. Yet others want to teach because they have a genuine desire to help people others reach their goals. This kind of a teacher will never be lacked of for students, because for everyone person will be is seen as a potential student in their eyes. This teacher is also a perpetual student. He keeps learning, so that he will have for there is a continual supply of new subject matter to teach. Every student is different and this teacher works at adapting to their individual students' different needs.

The successful teacher is measured, not neither by his salary, nor by his prestige, but rather by the success of his students. A successful teacher never arrives at a level pinnacle of success, but is continually working at becoming to become more successful.

You can find very good language teachers here on Italki.com. teachers who They are commited to help - students not only to speak another language, but to prepare students them to be tomorrow´s teachers.

Extremely nice piece.  Your English is not too bad either.  However, you need to know how to use the comma correctly.  Your usage of the word "people" are redundant.  We know from the context that you are talking about human beings and not creatures or aliens from another world.

In traditional culture, a teacher is considered as the second father. However, in current US culture, a teacher is not respected.  You can see this in their saying, "Those who can, do.  Those who can't, teach!"