I have a dream

I have a dream.I want to go abroad.But I am no longer young, and my English is very poor.Although I am learning English everyday, but the progress is really slow. Because my work is very busy and I have to look after my two boys, so I don't have much free time. The time is like water in the sponge, you can extrude them. I didn't treasure the time. So I have to work hard. This my English diary, if you find something wrong, please correct me, thank you!

I have a Dream

__ two spaces.

I have a dream.__I want to go abroad.__But However, I am no longer young, and my English is very poor.__Although I am learning English everyday, but the progress is really slow. Because I am busy working my work is very busy and I have to look after my two boys. So I don't have much free time. The Time is like water in the sponge, you can have to squeeze it out. extrude them ["Extrude" means to use great force to squeeze something out.  In a sponge, it is easily done. "The machine has to extrude enough molten glass to fill the mould"]. I didn't treasure the time when I was young and so now I have to work harder. This my English diary entry. , if you find something wrong, [Sometimes, there is nothing wrong but a more natural way of expressing] Please correct me. Thank you!

Send me a link to your essay if you like me to correct it.  If you don't know how, just ask :)