my life in countryside

first of all, My mom took me to Ratchaburi. I was like 'oh that's really good for me to live away from busy city as Bangkok'. In bangkok I've so much things to do, I'm one of a staffs Year Book in my school, my duty is graphic art.
I do a lot of art work. After that, when i finished work in BKK, i went to Ratchaburi. i love countryside , i love natural view i love everything about countryside. First day in Ratchaburi, At first It was bad for me, i forgot Cell phone charger. but it was okay. so, i went to market bought Vegetables and meat to cook with my mom.♥ i love the way my mom teach me to cook. Then, Here's not thing to do actually but it has Internet and Computer!

my life in the countryside

First of all, my mom took me to Ratchaburi. I was like 'Oh, that's really good for me to live away from a busy city as like Bangkok'. In Bangkok I've so much things to do, I'm one of a the staffs Year Book staff in my school. My duty is graphic art.
    I do [did?] a lot of art work. After that, when i finished work in BKK, i went to Ratchaburi. I love the countryside , i love natural view scenery. I love everything about the countryside. The first day in Ratchaburi At first It was bad for me because i forgot my cell phone charger. But it was okay. So, i went to the market and bought vegetables and meat to cook with my mom.♥ i love the way my mom teaches me to cook. Then, Here's there is not thing nothing to do actually but it has internet and computer!

Good!

Note: The expression "I was like" is spoken language (ภาษาพูด). ที่แคลิฟอร์เนีย (บ้านผม) พวกเด็ก ๆ ชอบพูดแบบนี้ ยกตัวอย่างเช่น And I was like, "No way!" หรือ And I was like, "Oh, my God!"

More notebook entries written in Thai