The Special Lunch

Recently, on Tuesdays and Thursday, I've just gone to work in the mornings. But today was different. I had to get there all day for the training.

Because I thought that I would come home early, I brought a sticky rice cake for lunch. Unfortunately, when I peeled the cake, I knew that it was processing in fermentation. Having nothing to eat, I decided to ride my motorbike, and look for a luxury cafeteria in the sun. And finally, I found it.

This afternoon, arriving home, I told my family members about the situation. My niece-in-law said that she was very thankful for the cake, because of its fermentation, I had the chance to go out for lunch. And her statements made us laugh so much.

The Special Lunch

Recently, on Tuesdays and Thursday, I've just gone to work in the mornings. But today was different. I had to be there all day for the training.