My country

Friends. I hope this topic is not inappropriate, but I felt the need to vent this helplessness I feel when I know all the irregularities, injustices and other acts of corruccion that exists in my country. to start, say there is no freedom of speech or whatsoever. the government is the owner of the five public authorities, the laws do what they want ... I would comment that has happened since the day of the election so far (as objectively as possible) with your permission.

My country

Friends. I hope this topic is not inappropriate, but I felt the need to vent this the helplessness I feel when I know think of all the irregularities, injustices and other acts of corruccion corruption that exist in my country. To start, say there is no freedom of speech or whatsoever. The government is the owner of the five public authorities, the laws do what they want ... I would comment on what that has happened since the day of the election so far (as objectively as possible) with your permission.

Hi Javier, can you think of any synonyms for "authorities" (in the phrase "public authorities")? Do you mean news stations or media outlets? Great job, I would be interested in hearing more about what's going on in Venezuela right now, if you would like to write more.