Young people enjoy life more than older people do .Do you disagree or disagree to the statement?

Personally ,i definitely agree to the statement"Young people enjoy life more than older people do",in that i believe the younger you are,the more possibilities you have of entertainment.The latter is a way to enjoy life,however,it is not the only way .But depending on one's age,there are different ways of having fun experience and interest.

Life can be enjoyed on an intellectual level by achieving more and more knowledge about the world,the human behavior ,past cultures and works of art.In order to lean more about the world ,one must study.Studying is made easier foe younger people in our society in that universities and colleges and most likely to concept a high school graduate rather than a retired man.Therefore it becomes harder foe older people to have the opportunity to enjoy the privileges be done.In fact there are specific study programs designed foe older people,either online or in special universities.

By certain individuals,enjoying life means to be included in the society and to have fun. Unfortunately our society tends to alienate the old in that they are considered "less active".This is a mistake of the community.It is true that the older one gets the harder it is for him or her to be an active part in the society physically.

The older population is more limited also due to a physical factor that prevents their capability of performing and resistance.Therefore a younger person may enjoy life by practicing a certain sport ,while an older person may have many difficulties playing a sport and being of actual competition in it.But older people can still get great joy from watching sports.

To put it in a nutshell,I believe that younger people are given more chances by society and their physical status to "enjoy life".They have more possibilities of attending mundane events,of studying and of playing sports.Furthermore younger people end to have more time to dedicate themselves and to their enjoyment of life,and less responsibilites.However an older person may also enjoy life ,in a different way as i have explained.

1
    I am just an English learner so please correct me if I make mistakes; ) Thanks so much!

And I now just read the first few sentences. 

Young people enjoy life more than older people do. Do you disagree or disagree to the statement?

* Remember to capitalize 'I'

Personally, i I definitely agree to the statement "young people enjoy life more than older people do",.

Start a new sentence to enhance readability. 

in that i I believe the younger you are,the more possibilities you have of entertainment.

the higher probability

But you need not to be that complicated, simply:

I believe that the younger you are, the more entertainment you would have.

The latter is a way to enjoy life,however,it is not the only way.

Unclear: What do you mean by the latter?

Do you mean entertainment? 

We may classify things into the former and the latter; however, what we need to do first is to define them.

If you write barbarbarbar and entertainment and write 'the latter', the reader will know you are talking about entertainment. 

Keep it up^^

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Mandarin)