A Plant

When I was a child, there were several plants at my home. Some of them had beautyful flowers, some others had long leaves. I also remember a cactus, which didn't flower for years. One time it unexpectedly gave an unusual pretty red flower, and then it never flowered again.

One day all our family decided to go to the village for three weeks. My mother asked a neighbour to take care of our plants while we are absent. However, the neighbour became ill and couldn't rise to our flat and pour the plants. When we arrived home, most plants were dead. Only two plants were alive. One was the cactus, another was a plant with unknown name, which had small rounded thick leaves and a short thick stem. There were small roots hanging down from its branches. The leaves became wrinkled but still green. Shortly after pouring they became rich juicy again.

Last year at my work one office was liquidated. We were asked to take some flowers from that office to our room. I refused, because when month's holiday there is nobody to take care of the plants. But I agreed to receive one plant. It was a flower with small thick leaves and roots hanging down. It is alive now, but I don't know it's name.

A Plant

When I was a child, there were several plants at my home. Some of them had beautiful flowers, some others had long leaves. I also remember a cactus, which didn't flower for years. One time it unexpectedly gave produced an unusual pretty red flower, and then it never flowered again.

One day all of our family decided to go to the village for three weeks. My mother asked a neighbour to take care of our plants while we were away are absent. However, the neighbour became ill and couldn't rise go to our flat and pour to water the plants. When we arrived home, most of the plants were dead. Only two plants were still alive. One was the cactus, another was a plant with an unknown name, which had small rounded thick leaves and a short thick stem. There were small roots hanging down from its branches. The leaves had become wrinkled but were still green. Shortly after pouring they were watered they became rich and fresh juicy again.

Last year at my work one office was liquidated. We were asked to take some flowers from that office to our room. I refused, because when there is a month's holiday there is nobody to take care of the plants. But I agreed to receive take one plant. It was a flower with small thick leaves and roots hanging down. It is alive now, but I don't know it's its name.

A Plant

When I was a child, there were several plants at my home. Some of them had beautiful flowers and some others had long leaves. I also remember a cactus, which didn't flower for years. One time Then it unexpectedly gave bloomed with an unusual pretty red flower. and then Thereafter, it never flowered again.

One day, all our my family decided to go to vacationing at the village for three weeks. My mother asked a neighbour to take care of our plants while we were goneare absent. However, the neighbour became ill and couldn't rise go to our flat to water them and pour the plants. When we arrived came home, most of the plants were dead. Only two plants were remained alive. One was the cactus, another was a plant with unknown name, that I don't know its name.  which It had small rounded thick leaves and a short thick stem. There were small roots hanging down from its branches. The leaves became wrinkled but still green. Shortly after pouring some watering, they became rich juicy succulent again.

Last year at my work one of the offices was going to be shut down. liquidated. We were told that we can asked to take some flowers plants from that office to our workspace. room. I refused, didn't want to because when there would be a month's holiday and there is nobody is around to take care of them plants. But In the end, I agreed to receive take one plant. It was a flower one with small thick leaves and roots hanging down from its branches. It is alive now. but Still I don't did not know it's name.

Perhaps if you post a picture of it, we may able to identify it :)