Do you like shopping online or shopping at stores?

In recent years, shopping online is becoming more and more popular. Do you prefer to shop online or shop at stores? As a housewife, I have a lot of time surfing the internet. I always view the shopping website, like taobao. Do you know Taobao? It's almost the most popular shopping website in China. I can't control myself when I see so many beautiful pictures of clothers,shoes, food or something else. I have spent a lot of money on shopping in taobao. Well, I'm not satisfied with all of these things. There is a biggest disadvantage of shopping online. You can't try on the clothers or the shoes. Sometimes, they look beautiful in the pictures. But when you wear them, you find they are not fit for you. Afterwards , I don't buy clothers and shoes online anymore. I only buy some daily necessities online. Like clother and shoes, I prefer to buy them in the market.

In recent years, shopping online is becoming  has become more and more popular. Do you prefer to shop online or to shop at stores? As a housewife, I have a lot of extra time to surfing the internet. I always view (view is okay, "visit" would be better here) the shopping website, like Taobao. Do you know Have you heard of Taobao? It's almost one of  the most popular shopping websites in China. Sometimes I can't control help myself when I see so many beautiful pictures of clothes, shoes, food, etc.  or something else. I have spent a lot of money on shopping in at Taobao. Well However, I'm not satisfied with all of these things because there is a biggest disadvantage of shopping online: You I (keep it in first person)can't try on the clothes or the shoes. Sometimes, they look beautiful in the pictures, but when you I wear try them on, you I find they are not fit for you do not fit.  Afterwards Therefore, I don't buy clothes and shoes online anymore; I only just buy some daily necessities online. Like clother and shoes, I prefer to buy them clothes and shoes in at the market.

I hope that this helps! I tried to not take away from your general theme while giving you a simpler way to express your thoughts. Good job! :)