Let's learn the English language!

I haven't speak English since a long time and now, I'm afraid of losing it all. So today I want to write a small article, in order to use a small amount of the words I know. Today, I have to study hard the German civilization, because I will surely have an exam very soon. The University I study in let the students who failed some exams a new chance. This year's examination were very hard for me because I spend a month in England, and my classmates did not give me the lessons. Hopefully I will be successful and will have the opportunity to choose my Master degree for next year. Thanks for correcting my article. Lots of people at italki are very kind and really polite. I hope you are one of them.

Let's learn the English language!

I haven't speak spoken English in since a long time and now I'm afraid of losing it completely all. So today I want to write a small piece article, in order to use a small amount some of the words I know. Today, I have to really study hard the German civilization, because I will surely definitely have an exam very soon. The University I study in at lets the students who failed some exams have another go (resit) a new chance. I found this year's examination were very hard for me because I spent a month in England and my classmates did not give me the notes from the lessons. Hopefully I will pass be successful and will be able have the opportunity to choose my Master degree for next year. Thanks for correcting my article. Lots of people at italki are very kind and really polite. I hope you are one of them.

I hope too that I am one of them, Jérôme

Let's learn the English language!

I haven't speak spoken English since for a long time and now, I'm afraid of losing forgetting it all. So today I want to write a small article (a short text sounds better), in order to use a small amount (some) of the words I know. Today, I have to study hard the German civilization, because I will surely have an exam very soon. The Uuniversity I study in (at/ at which I study) let gives the students who failed some exams a new second chance (The University I attend allows people to resit their exams/The university at which I study lets the students to redo the exams they have failes). This year's examinations were very hard for me because I spendt a month in England, and my classmates did not give me the notes/materials from the lessons. Hopefully I will be successful and will have the opportunity to choose my Master degree for next year. Thanks for correcting my articlenotebook entry/text. Lots of Many people at on italki are very kind and really polite. I hope you are one of them.