How to start a new life.

I have a fear in face of new stage of life. Next month I graduate university and move to other city. I will rent an apartment and live on my own, without parents, I will look for a job. Sometimes when I think of it, it fascinates me, and sometimes it overwhelms me so mush that I'm ready to find any reason to stay home. A great number of questions torments me: what if I can't find a job, what if I earn not enough to live, what if something bad happens and so on and so on and so on.
So, dear people of the world, have you ever felt that? and how did you handle it?

How to start a new life.

I have a fear in am afraid to face a new stage of my life. Next month I will graduate from university and move to another city. I will rent an apartment and live on my own, without my parents, and I will look for a job. Sometimes when I think about it, it fascinates me, and sometimes it overwhelms me so much that I'm ready to find any reason to stay home. A great number of So many questions torments me: what if I can't find a job, what if I don't earn not enough to live, what if something bad happens and so on and so on and so on.
    So, dear people of the world, have you ever felt like that? and If so, how did you handle it?

How to start a new life.

I have a fear in facing face of a/ this new stage of life. Next month Iwill graduate from university and move to other city. I will rent an apartment and live on my own, without parents, I will look for a job. Sometimes when I think of it (about it) it fascinates me, and sometimes it overwhelms me so much mush that I'm ready to find any reason to stay home. A great number of questions torments me: what if I can't find a job, what if I earn not enough to live, what if something bad happens and so on and so on and so on.
    So, dear people of the world, have you ever felt that? And and how did you handle it?

How to start a new life.

I have a fear on face of entering a new stage of life. Next month I am going to graduate university and then move to another city. I will rent an apartment and live on my own, without parents. I will look for a job. Sometimes when I think of it, it fascinates me, and sometimes it overwhelms me so much that I'm ready to find any reason to stay home. A great number of questions torments me: what if I can't find a job, what if I can't earn enough to live, what if something bad happens and so on and so on and so on.