How to Make Clothes by Yourself

There lacks one suit of clothes in every woman's closet, which is a popular phrase.
Do you want to create the unique looking belonging to yourself?
It is not difficult at all.
I will take one piece dress for example because this is the most confortable clothes for me in summer days.
First, I look for the suitable style from dressing books.
Frankly speaking, I prefer that with no collar and no sleeves, for the reason that it is easier to make. Secondly, I go to the cloth shop to choose a piece of cloth, the color of which makes a beautiful contrast with that of my skin, and the material of which is neither too soft nor too hard.
The process I have saved is drawing the patterns, which needs some special training indeed.
Fortunately, some ready-made ones are additions to the vogue books.
Then, I arrange the patterns in the piece of cloth and have them pinned together with pins.
I use a pen whose ink will disappear after to draw the two lines, one of which is for cutting and the other is for sewing.
The only thing I cannot do by myself is sewing the edges of the cutting pieces of cloth, because of lacking of such a machine.
Finally, cutting and sewing are easy jobs, however, I need to be as careful as I can.
Are you interested in making a dress by yourself, please take actions.

How to Make Clothes by Yourself

Do you want to create the unique look belonging to yourself?
    It is not difficult at all.
    I will take a one-piece dress for example, because this is the most confortable clothing for me in summer days.
    Frankly speaking, I prefer something with no collar and no sleeves, for the reason that it is easier to make. Secondly, I go to the cloth shop to choose a piece of cloth, the color of which makes a beautiful contrast with that of my skin, and the material of which is neither too soft nor too hard.
    Finally, cutting and sewing are easy jobs, but I need to be as careful as I can.
    If you interested in making a dress by yourself, please take action.

[Excellent.]