Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

How to Make Clothes by Yourself

There lacks one suit of clothes in every woman's closet, which is a popular phrase.
Do you want to create the unique looking belonging to yourself?
It is not difficult at all.
I will take one piece dress for example because this is the most confortable clothes for me in summer days.
First, I look for the suitable style from dressing books.
Frankly speaking, I prefer that with no collar and no sleeves, for the reason that it is easier to make. Secondly, I go to the cloth shop to choose a piece of cloth, the color of which makes a beautiful contrast with that of my skin, and the material of which is neither too soft nor too hard.
The process I have saved is drawing the patterns, which needs some special training indeed.
Fortunately, some ready-made ones are additions to the vogue books.
Then, I arrange the patterns in the piece of cloth and have them pinned together with pins.
I use a pen whose ink will disappear after to draw the two lines, one of which is for cutting and the other is for sewing.
The only thing I cannot do by myself is sewing the edges of the cutting pieces of cloth, because of lacking of such a machine.
Finally, cutting and sewing are easy jobs, however, I need to be as careful as I can.
Are you interested in making a dress by yourself, please take actions.

How to Make Clothes by Yourself

Do you want to create the unique look belonging to yourself?
    It is not difficult at all.
    I will take a one-piece dress for example, because this is the most confortable clothing for me in summer days.
    Frankly speaking, I prefer something with no collar and no sleeves, for the reason that it is easier to make. Secondly, I go to the cloth shop to choose a piece of cloth, the color of which makes a beautiful contrast with that of my skin, and the material of which is neither too soft nor too hard.
    Finally, cutting and sewing are easy jobs, but I need to be as careful as I can.
    If you interested in making a dress by yourself, please take action.

[Excellent.]