If Mao Zedong come from the dead.

If Mao Zedong had come from the dead he would have been so angry because he would have seen how rich his granddaughter is. His granddaugther, called Kong Dongmei, has recently enter in a list where there are the richest person in China. This situation has been received with surprise and disbelief between chinese. It is normal, her grandfather was one of the most comunist politician in the history and he always tried to erase higher classes and generate a country with more equality. I love the jokes from the destiny and these is one of them.

If Mao Zedong came back from the dead.

If Mao Zedong came back from the dead he would be so angry because of seeing how rich his granddaughter is. His granddaugther, called Kong Dongmei, has been recently added to the list of the richest persons in China. This fact has been received with surprise and disbelief among Chinese. This is normal, since her grandfather was one of the strongest communist politicians in the history and he always tried to erase higher classes and generate a country with more equality. I love the jokes from the of destiny and this is one of them.

If Mao Zedong came back from the dead.

If Mao Zedong had come back from the dead he would have been so angry because he would have seen how rich his grand daughter is. His grand daugther's name, Kong Dongmei, has recently appeared on a list of the richest (wealthiest) persons in China. This fact has been received with surprise and disbelief among Chinese. This reaction is understandable, since her grandfather was one of the strongest communist politicians in history who always tried to erase higher classes and generate a country with more equality. I love the jokes from that destiny and this is one of them.