Stomach

Yesterday I went home a little late because it was the first of my car-driving lesson. There was no time to cook ourselves so my BF and I dicieded to go out for supper.We went to a famous fast food restaurant named '没名儿生煎',It was the first time I went there ,the food was delicious,but I ordered too much.so I ate seven 'baozi's and drink a bowl of gruel(I don't know how to say 粥),at night the stomach waken me up for two times,I am sleepy today.I just finished my supper and not ate as mush as yesterday.Hope I will have a good night today.

Stomach

Yesterday I went home a little late because it was the first day of my car-driving lesson. There was no time to cook for ourselves so my boyfriend and I dicieded to go out for supper.We went to a famous fast food restaurant named '没名儿生煎',It was the first time I(we?) went there ,the food was delicious,but I  we ordered too much.so I ate seven 'baozi's and drink a bowl of conge /porriage),at night the stomach waken  woke me up two times twice,I am sleepy today.I just finished my supper and not ate as mush as yesterday.Hope I will have a good night/sleep today tonight.

* I think it is better to say"  I was up twice because of stomache last night"

文章是不是应该发到英语版呀?:)

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Mandarin)