My Son's Gift to Me!

After my breakfast this moring, my little son aged 7 leaned over and whispered in my ears, "Mom, Happy Mother's Day! This is my present for you!" and then he looked at me shyly. I curiously opened a piece of paper! A suprise! A big suprise for me! It is a beautiful picture with some words!
There is a large dinosaur beside an erupting volcano. It seems that the dinosaur is not fear of this rugged environment and that this life just plays off itself! There are also many birds flying in a circle! In my mind, it seems that it is a strange picture.
Under the "beautiful scenery", there are some words which show my son's love to me!
"Mom, Happy Mother's Day!
Today is your holiday
and I send this picture so as to extend my holiday greetings to you!"
After reading the above words, my heart was suddenly stirred, and tears came to my eyes. I couldnot help hugging my son and kissed him!
He grew up! He is not that naughty boy at all!
I love his picture! I love him much more!

My Son's Gift For Me!

"Mom, Happy Mother's Day!
    Today is your holiday