Today

I am a member of the student union,and my task is taking photos。Sometimes i also make PPT。Tonight,i took photos for a dubbing contest。I worked about 4 hours and i went to dormitory just now,so i feel a little tired 。but i feel happy to do that。 there were many academicians attending。 They are very humorous and great。I decided to participate in the contest next year。;;(*^__^*) 。。。Tomorrow I'm going to the vegetable market to buy some food for the night cooking contest。がんばってO(∩_∩)O哈哈~

Today

I am a member of the student union,and my task is taking photo.Sometimes, I also make PPT. Tonight,I took photos for a dubbing contest. I worked for about 4 hours and I went to dormitory just now(is it your dormitory? If so - "I just got back to my dormitory" ),so I feel a little tired. But I am happy to do that help out. There were many academicians attending. They are very humorous and great. I decided to participate in the contest next year.;;(*\^__^*) 。。。Tomorrow, I'm going to the vegetable market to buy some food for the night cooking contest. がんばってO(∩_∩)O哈哈~