The Rain at Night

Tonight, it rained slightly, but the temperature was so high. The sultriness caused us to feel sick.

The rain tonight made me decline my friend's invitation to go out for coffee. What a shame!

The older I am, the lazier I am to go out after work. Lately, one part of me has been busy with many things. Another part of me has felt well. That's why I often stay at home if I have free time.

Staying at home is always good for me. Once in a while, going out and meeting friends help our deposition a lot.

The Rain at Night

Staying at home is always good for me. Once in a while, going out and meeting friends helps our deposition a lot.

The Rain at Night

Tonight, it rained slightly and the temperature was very high. The sultriness caused us to feel sick.

The older I am, the lazier I am to go out after work. Lately, part of me has been busy with many other things. Another part of me does not feel well (changed to keep current tense). That's why I often stay at home if I have free time.

Staying at home is always good for me. Once in a while, going out and meeting friends helps our deposition (disposition?) a lot.