Today

Today, is going to be a cloudy day, without sun, and with wind. The temperatura is warm 28 celcius, Yesterday it was 38 Celsius, very very hot. Where I live is a desert zone, near from Laredo, Texas.

Yesterday in Mexico we celebrated de Mother's day. All restaurants had a lot of people, the Street with traffic. All of us we want celebrate our Moms. In my case I celebrate in my Mother's house. .

Today

Today is going to be a cloudy day, without sun, and with wind and windy. The temperature is warm: 28 celsius. Yesterday it was 38 Celsius, very very hot. Where I live is a desert zone, near from Laredo, Texas.

Yesterday in Mexico we celebrated de Mother's day. All restaurants had a lot of people, the Streets were filled with traffic. All of us we want to celebrate our Moms. In my case I celebrated in my mother's house.

Nice job. I hope you keep writing!

Today

Today, is going to be a cloudy day, without sun, and with windy. The temperatura is a warm 28 celcius.  Yesterday it was 38 Celsius, [which was] very very hot. Where I live, it is a desert zone, near from Laredo, Texas.

Yesterday in Mexico we celebrated de Mother's day. All restaurants had a lot of people, and the Street had a lot of with traffic [the streets were very busy]. All of us we want to celebrate our Moms. In my case, I celebrated in my Mother's house.

Good job!