The end of my internship in FedEx.

Lasting two-mont internship is over finally. Really can't believe it that I live in a strange city and work for a foreigner company for so long time. But it is worthy for investing. I got promoted and given a formal offer this week, it means I don't need to work for FedEx vendor any more. Why I work for vendor? The reason is Fedex can't sign any Labor contract with student. As your understanding, I am student and will graduate on June lol Everything is going smoothly in my life.

I moved to a new apartment and live with 2girls together this month, this style of life is interesting. We cooked evey night after daily work. Unfortunately I can't eat any spicy food. Both of them are enjoy the spicy stuff. I lived in a small aperment alone last two months, and that's not really funny, even though I have some friends live in nearby. Each of us has our own schedule, we almost only meet once or twice one month. I was curious that how those people deal with their loneliness when they live in a strange country or travel all over the world. Such as China is significantly differen from the western country, and Chinese mind vastly differ also. If non-chinese live here and can't speak Chinese and read Chinese characters, how to stay and live? Maybe curiousity kills me soon.

Another thing what my british friend and me discussed before. All of us are hate talk with non-native speaker on the phone. it made us crazy and sucks! Especially Chinese and Non-Chinese. The way of expression about road and directions etc. we are not in the same channel when we called. the best way is type msg for other site.

At the last but not the least. I don't like Chinese education system, even though I will graduate, but I still think I should glad I will get away the creepy teacher and school forever. The stupid intern report and thesis also. they didn't care where and what we are really doing, only want to us complete the paper within the number of words as requirment. I am done anyway. Exhausted!