My broken heart.

I've been worried in the past eight days because from one of the trees of my garden has fallen once newborn mourning dove. Her size as a hen's egg, has managed to survive all these days with my loving care. But I do not know what happened, who has broken one of his legs and has a hard time walking. My heart is broken too. Today my daughter and I have placed a kind of splint with the hope that her little leg heals. I want her to learn to fly such as many others I have picked up from the ground, and ¡¡be free!!

My broken heart.

I've been worried for the past eight days because a newborn mourning dove has fallen from one of the trees in my garden. She is the size of a hen's egg, and has managed to survive all these days with my loving care. I do not know what happened, but she has broken one of her legs and has a hard time walking. My heart is broken, too. Today my daughter and I have placed a kind of splint with the hope that her little leg heals. I want her to learn to fly as much as the many others I have picked up from the ground, and be FREE!!

(Awe, I hope she's okay! What a great story, please keep us posted! :)