(47) I truly want to develop my English skills and I'd love to have your help!

1)
I have always been that way. I didn’t want to change my style. Maybe still... I may bark up the wrong tree. Even so, my belief is that constant efforts will lead to good results whatever the methods are. Actually, that was simply an excuse to avoid changing my way. Changing my ways means that I should get used to a new method again. That is, I should start off with a clean slate. That was why I hate it.

2)
That was the way I used to be. I never liked to change myself. My methods might be wrong. Even so, I had this strong belief that If I keep going on with my task without straying away, I will get my reward eventually. Actually, I might be afraid of the change rather than the belief. Changing my life style means that I should adapt to a new environment. That was, I should start from square one. That was why I afraid of it.

Please help me!
Thanks!

2)
    That was the way I used to be. I never liked to change myself. My methods might may be wrong. Even so, I had with this strong beliefs that If I and keep forging ahead, going on with my task without straying away, I will get reach my reward goal eventually. Actually, I might be afraid of the feared change rather than the belief conviction itself. Changing my life style means that I should shall be adapting to a new environment. That was This is to say, I should starting from square one. That was why I afraid of it. [If you had used "starting from a clean slate" instead of "from square one", I can also add a concluding line to give your piece more emphasis.  "I loathed/feared to see a blankness [or a "blank sheet of white"] in front of me again/once more."] 

Please help me!
    Thanks!

1)
    I have always been that way. I didn’t want to change my style. Maybe still Perhaps... I may be barking up the wrong tree. Even so, my belief is that constant efforts will lead to good results whatever no matter what the methods are used. Actually, that was simply To be honest, just an excuse to avoid changing my ways. In changing my ways means that I should get used to a new method again have to start from step one again. That is, I should start off with A whole clean slate. [Now you understand I used "whole" instead of "entire"?] That was This is why I hate it.