Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day.I just called my mom and expressed my gratitude.But I think most of chinese people are not good at expressing emotions.In particular, about love.We don't often say "I love you""I miss you" like foreigners .I think it's hard for chinese to say out"我爱你"(I love you) even it's just to their parents.Well,I remember one thing that my roommate told me yesterday, she called her mother and said: "Mom, I love you" on her mother's birthday, her mother was scared to hang up the phone, for a moment, then call back.:D it's a true thing.I am not kidding.Therefore,this is Chinese.We all don't know how to express “love” for each other by using language.And this is Chinese mother and wife,they always do many chores for our own family but silently.Today,I was going to tell my mother I love her but I don't.Hmm~I just told her"take care of herself"instead of"I love you".I don't how to express my complex moods. But God knows that I love her.I will always be loving her.:D Happy Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day.-I just called my mom and expressed my gratitude, but I think most of Chinese people are not good at expressing emotions. In particular, about love.-We don't often say "I love you" or "I miss you" like foreigners.-I think it's hard for Chinese to say out loud"我爱你"(I love you) even if it's just to their parents.-Well,I remember one thing that my roommate told me yesterday. She called her mother on her birthday and said:, "Mom, I love you."    For a moment her mother was scared to hang up the phone, then called back.:D It's a true thing.-I am not kidding.-Therefore,-this is Chinese.-We all don't know how to express “love” for each other by using language.-This is Chinese mothers and wives,-they always do many chores for their own family but silently.-Today,-I was going to tell my mother I love her but I didn't .-Hmm...I just told her "take care of herself" instead of-"I love you".-I don't how to express my complex moods, but God knows that I love her.-I will always be love her.-Happy Mother's Day. :D

- green Add space, red remove, pink change/add punctuation/ upper case or lower case, blue add

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day. I just called my mom and expressed my gratitude. But, I think most of chinese people are not good at expressing emotions, love In particular, about love. We don't often seldom say "I love you" or "I miss you" unlike foreigners. I think [*or* feel] it's hard for chinese people to say out "我爱你"(I love you) out loud even if it's just to their parents.

Well,I remember one thing that my roommate told me yesterday., She told me that she called her mother and said:, "Mom, I love you" on her mother's birthday., Her mother was scared to hang up the phone, for a moment, then called back. :D

It's a true thing. I am not kidding. Therefore, this is Chinese [culture?]. We all Many of us don't know how to express “love” for each other just by using language words. And this is Chinese mother and wife,they always do many chores for our own family but silently. [*suggestion* For example, a Chinese mother and wife, may express her love and caring for her own family without words by doing the chores.]

Today, I was going to tell my mother that I love her but I didn't don't. Hmm~ [so?] I just told her "take care of herself" instead of "I love you". I feel like I don't how to express my complex moods [*deepest feelings*?] . But God knows that I love her. I will always be loving her. :D

Happy Mother's Day.

[*very good* remember to leave a space after punctuation such as periods and commas]

OOPT

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is Mother's Day. I just called my mom and expressed my gratitude. But I think most chinese people are not good at expressing emotions, particularly love. We don't often say "I love you," or "I miss you" like foreigners. I think it's hard for chinese to say "我爱你" (I love you) even if it's just to their parents. Well, I remember one thing that my roommate told me yesterday, she called her mother on her birthday and said "Mom, I love you." Her mother was so scared, she hung up the phone for a moment then call back. :D it's true! I am not kidding! This is Chinese culture. We don't all know how to express love for each other by using language. Chinese mothers/wives do many chores for her family, but silently. Today,I was going to tell my mother I love her but I didn't. Hmm... I just told her to "take care of herself" instead of "I love you." I don't how to express my complex moods, but God knows that I love her - I will always love her. Happy Mother's Day! :D

"I will always be loving her" indicates that there will be many more times that you love her, not that you will never stop love her.

Please note the corrections on spacing around your punctuation.

I did not have any trouble understanding you. Keep it up!