Still two sessions and then?

Still twice to the dentist. What effort. I have to strive that I can win my fear; I know well that I'm not the only that doesn't feel these feelings. It is a kind of adventure, or a kind of mission.
I don't want to exagerate but it could become a martyrdom.
I know that he waits me with its large arms.
I would like to hug him but I can't. I know that he detest thsi kind of tenderness. He is a traditional doctor, he has learnt as well that discipline is a serious thing, and the emotions must be kept under control.
It is a sort of love and hate. I know that I need him but a inner voice says me "noo"

Two more sessions and then?

I still have two more visits to the dentist. What an effort. I have to strive to overcome my fear. I know that I'm not the only one who has these feelings. It is a kind of adventure, or a kind of mission.
    I don't want to exaggerate but it could become a martyrdom.
    I know that he waits for me with open arms.
    I would like to hug him but I can't. I know that he detests this kind of tenderness. He is a traditional doctor, he has learnt that discipline is a serious thing, and emotions must be kept under control.
    It is a sort of love / hate relationship. I know that I need him but a inner voice tells me "noo"

Good luck :)