Eurovision

Every year I watch Eurovision. The competition will take place in a few days. All participants have a wonderful voice. :) But I especially liked the song of participants from countries such as Azerbaijan, Belarus, Germany, Norway, Lithuania, Finland, France, Sweden and of course Ukraine. I especially want to note about contestant from Ukraine. I am happy that Zlata Ognevich represents our country. She has wonderfull voice, and appearance. Really like her song that she had chosen to Eurovision. I look forward this event. Good luck to all the contestants. ^_^

Eurovision

Every year I watch Eurovision. The competition will take place in a few days. All participants have a wonderful voice. :) But I especially liked the songs of participants from countries such as Azerbaijan, Belarus, Germany, Norway, Lithuania, Finland, France, Sweden and of course Ukraine. I especially want to note about the contestant from Ukraine. I am happy that Zlata Ognevich represents our country. She has a wonderfull voice, and appearance. Really like her song that she had has chosen to for Eurovision. I look forward this event. Good luck to all the contestants. ^_^

"Really like her song that ...." should be "I really like her song..." but it is becoming common to omit the "I" in spoken English.

I'm looking forward to Eurovision too - it is popular even in Australia.  I will look out for the Ukrainian entry!

Eurovision

Every year I watch Eurovision. The competition will take place in a few days. All participants have a wonderful voice. :) I especially liked the song of participants from countries such as Azerbaijan, Belarus, Germany, Norway, Lithuania, Finland, France, Sweden and of course Ukraine. I especially want to note about a contestant from Ukraine. I am happy that Zlata Ognevich represents our country. She has wonderful voice, and appearance.I really liked/loved her song and that she got chosen into Eurovision. I look forward this event. Good luck to all the contestants. ^_^
    Very well written! 

More notebook entries written in Russian