I want to improve my English speaking immensely

I have graduated from college last year majoring English language and literature, after my graduation, I had an internship in a middle school near my hometown. It was a great experience, it helped me a lot, moreover, it made me realize who am I and what I want to be. I don't want to be another Chinglish teacher, I want to be a real English teacher who can let studens enjoy English with a better English speaking and listenning. For the goal, I have to improve my English speaking immensely in the short time. As we all know the best way to improve a language speaking is to be involved in native speaking surroundings. So that's why I decided to go abroad.

I have graduated from college last year majoring in English language and literature, and after graduating, I had an internship with a middle school near my hometown. It was a great experience, it helped me a lot, moreover, it made me realize who am I and what I want to be. I don't want to be another Chinglish teacher, I want to be a real English teacher who can can make English enjoyable through speaking and listening for my students. For the goal, I have to improve my English speaking immensely in a short time. As we all know the best way to improve a language is to speak and be involved in conversations with those people who are using the language as their mother tongue. So that's why I decided to go abroad.