Joined an organization

I, as a volunteer staff, joined an organization which supports those who have straggling to find a job . The organization is providing information and education service for job-searcher.
The staff are all experienced ex-teacher who already retired.
There, I found that a lot of people are very afraid of working because they don't have confidence and skills.
This was actually my first time to tune in to other persons who are having difficulty in life. When I talked to them I felt how lucky I am because I am now doing what I want to do. I realized that I am already blessed enough.
I am trying to help as much as I can!

Joined an Organization

I, As a volunteer, staff, joined an organization which supports helps those who have struggling to find a job. . The organization This place is providing provides information and education service for job-searcher seekers[I prefer to write as, "This is where information and education are provided for job seekers."]

The staff are all experienced retired ex-teachers who already retired. THere, I found find many that a lot of people who are very afraid of feared working because they don't have confidence and the necessary skills. This was is actually my first time to tune in to other persons who are having help others having difficulty in life. While When I talked talking to them I felt how lucky I am because I am now doing what I wanted to do. I realized that I am already blessed enough. I am trying to help as much as I can!

Toka, you are great!  Same sentiment over here :)