I wanna talk English.

Hi, my name is Anahi, i wanna talk English because is important for me. As it is necessary for me because in my studies is essential, there will study programming and this language is widely used. That's why I would like to practice with someone who speaks English very well. In exchange I can help with my Spanish. I would like to practice English writing and speaking. THANKS!

I wanna talk English.

I wanna speak English. (saying you want to "talk English" implies you wish to talk about English, not that you wish to talk in English.)

Hi, my name is Anahi. I want to talk speak English because is important to me, as it is essential in my studies. There will study programming and this language is widely used. (I'm unsure of the meaning of this sentence. You will be studying programming?) That's why I would like to practice with someone who speaks English very well. In exchange I can help with my Spanish. I would like to practice English writing and speaking. THANKS!

Overall good job! Keep working at it and your English will improve in no time.