Improving my english

From a week ago, I have been practicing a lot, I read some of the English gramma, and it is intersting to see, how the people whant to learn and increase their knowledge, this page have helped me a lot. I'm knowing people, and become friends with them, this page is a great tool!! thank you all, I hope, all of you make your dreams come true, greetings from Costa Rica :)

Improving my english

Since last week, I have been practicing a lot, I read some of the English grammar. It is intersting to me how people want to learn and increase their knowledge. This page have helped me a lot. I have met people, and became friend with them. This page is great!! Thank all of you. I hope your dreams will come true. Greetings from Costa Rica :)

Improving my English

A week ago, I have been practicing a lot. I read some of the English grammar, and it is interesting to see how the people whant to learn and increase their knowledge. This page have helped me a lot.

I'm getting to know people, and become friends with them, this page is a great tool!! Thank you all, I hope, all of you will make your dreams come true. Greetings from Costa Rica :)