Pablo
Candies and countries Chocolate is an international candy and I think the most regular candies are the same in any country. I have an Indian Italki friend. I want to send her a traditional Argentinian candy, just a gift, because is a good and cheap gift. I have two options, an "alfajor" or a "mantecol". Both are good, I prefer alfajor that is like a lumb/paste sandwich with an special kind of mousse, and usually with chocolate cover. In the other hand mantecol is a peanuts paste cooked with butter, an explosion of calories. You can buy alfajores in Spain and in some latinoamerican countries, but here it is a religion with 6000000 of alfajores sold per day. My italki friend is vegetarian and also she doesn't eat eggs. The lump/mass will have eggs? I will find information in the wrapper. I attached an image, two different alfajores in my kitchen table.

Candies and countries

Chocolate is an international candy and I think the most regular candies (commonly given candies?) are the same in any country. I have an Indian Italki friend on Italki. I want to send her a traditional Argentinian candy, just a gift, because it is a good and cheap gift. I have two options, an "alfajor" or a "mantecol". Both are good, I prefer alfajor that is like a lumb/paste sandwich with a an special kind of mousse, and usually with a chocolate coveringOn In the other hand mantecol is a peanut peanuts paste cooked with butter, an explosion of calories. You can buy alfajores in Spain and in some latinoamerican Latin American countries, but here it is a religion with 6,000,000 of alfajores sold per day. My italki friend is vegetarian and also she also doesn't eat eggs. The lump/mass will have eggs? I will find information in on the wrapper.
I attached an image, two different alfajores in on my kitchen table.

Good job, let me know if you have questions. Could you correct one of my two new essays? Thanks.