Happiness and Sorrow

We introduced ourselves in Japanese today and i got an A+,so I was very excited.And then, my japanese teacher told us a bad news that she would not teache us after half a year .She said it was time to retire.When I heard the news I was very depressed.She is a good teacher.She is not beautiful but graceful.she not only teaches us knowledge but also teaches us how to be a good person and how to get on well with others.I know it is hard to meet a good teacher in college ,so I am reluctant to let her leave.She uesd to be a translator about 6 years in japan.She has been teaching for 22 years.Now ,she wants to do something she likes,when she is not very old .Everyone has their own dreams , wishes and thoughts.What i can do is wishing her a happy life.

Happiness and Sorrow

We introduced ourselves in Japanese today and i got an A+,so I was very excited.And then, my japanese teacher told us BAD news that she would not teacH us after half a year .She said it was time to retire.When I heard the news I was very depressed.She is a good teacher.She is not beautiful but graceful.she not only teaches us knowledge but also teaches us how to be a good person and how to get on well with others.I know it is hard to meet a good teacher in college ,so I am reluctant to let her leave.She uesd to be a translator FOR about 6 years in japan.She has been teaching for 22 years.Now ,she wants to do something she likes,when she is not very old .Everyone has their own dreams , wishes and thoughts.What i can do is TO wish her a happy life.

It is very touching... I am not a native to make corrections, I might be mistaken. 

More notebook entries written in Japanese