Does music provoke an association with somebody or something for you?

Sometimes when I listening to any song, I suddenly remember the certain person or the occasion. I think, there are some reasons for that.
Firstly, I can associate a music composition with a person because I have heard it when I met with him for the first time or this individual sang a composition constantly.
Secondly, some song can associate for me with rememberable happening. And not always these memories are good.

I am sure that I am not along in these cases :)

What about you? Do you have the same experience?

Sometimes when I listening to any some/a song, I suddenly remember the certain a particular person or the occasion. I think, there are some reasons for this that.
    Firstly, I can associate a music composition with a person because I have heard it when I met with him for the first time or this individual sang a this composition constantly.
    Secondly, some song can become associated for me with rememberable a memorable happening. And these memories are not always these memories are good.

I am sure that I am not aloneg in this these cases :)

Sometimes, when I'm listening to a song, I suddenly remember a certain person or an occasion. I think, there are some reasons for that.

Firstly, I can associate a music composition with a person because I have heard it when I met with him/her for the first time or this individual sang a composition constantly it repeatedly.

Secondly, I can associate with some songs because of a memorable event, even though these memories are not always good.

I am sure that I am not alone experiencing this :)

Hello Anna, yes, the same is happening to me.  Everytime I hear "Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Simon & Carfunkel, it brings me back to a special place and event. Sometimes a distinctive smell reminds me of something.

More notebook entries written in Russian