My Favorite Place

One of my favorite places is Lviv. It's a beautiful city in the west part of Ukraine. I visited it six years ago at first and since that time I went there almost every year.
It's pretty big city, but it is very cozy. There are old buildings, cathedrals, cobblestone roads, historical places and so on. I like this place because it has it's own amazing atmosphere. I like walking by cobblestones streets, looking at surrounded houses and monuments and, also, I like drinking hot chocolate in small cafe with wicker furniture.

I will be grateful if you correct my mistakes. Thanks you in advance :)

My Favorite Place

One of my favorite places is Lviv. It's a beautiful city in the western part of Ukraine. The first time I visited it was six years ago at first and since that time then, I went there almost every year.
    It's a pretty big city, but it is very cozy. There are old buildings, cathedrals, cobblestone roads, historical places and so on. I like this place because it has its (there's a huge difference between it's and its) own amazing atmosphere. I like walking by cobblestones streets, looking at surrounding houses and monuments and also I like drinking hot chocolate in a small cafe with wicker furniture.

(It's really good! I'm just a grammar Nazi, so I feel the need to correct every little tiny mistake. Keep it up ^_^)