About the city of Shenzhen.

I living in the city of Shenzhen. She is a young and inclusive city where in China south. Sunshine, blue sky, sea, beach that everything is beautiful. there is temperate humid climate. beacuse here is seaside city although summer was coming started to get hot that it feels breeze. But today is no sunshine, it' s overcast.
Shenzhen is different of Beijin and Shanghai. She no have Obvious feature of Chinese but she has oneself feature! She is called "City Of Design".
Shenzhen has more beautiful scenery. Eg: Window of the World, Happy Valley, JinXiuZhongHuaMinSuCun, and OCT East. That also a lot of delicious food. Certainly, Shenzhen's people are warm and lovely! Whole, Shenzhen is a modern city and all things very interesting. welcome to Shenzhen!

—————————————————————————————————————————偶素華麗麗的分割線

I feel make many mistakes. If anyone saw the notebook entry, help me please! Thanks very much! (>^w^<)

About the city of Shenzhen.

I live living in the city of Shenzhen. She It is a young and inclusive city where in south China. It has sunshine, blue sky, the sea and beaches; that everything that is beautiful. It has a temperate humid climate. Because here it is a seaside city, there is a breeze; even though it is getting hot as summer approaches.  although summer was coming started to get hot that it feels breeze. But today there is no sunshine, it' s overcast.
    Shenzhen is different of to Beijing and Shanghai. She It has no have obvious Chinese features, but she has oneself feature! She it is called "City Of Design".
    Shenzhen has more beautiful scenery, e.g. Window of the World, Happy Valley, JinXiuZhongHuaMinSuCun, and OCT East. That It also has a lot of delicious food. Certainly, Shenzhen's people are warm and lovely! On the whole, Shenzhen is a modern city and all things with many very interesting things. Welcome to Shenzhen!

Shenzhen sounds like an awesome city! I would love to go there some day.