don't let love wait so long_别让爱等太久

when i saw the sentence _''don't let love wait so long '' in weibo,it touches my heart,i agree that. love is a amazing and great thing in the world.we should appreciate that we have many friends and family members love us.but what i want to say is our lover,our boyfriend or girl friend.i have boyfriend,and he he treated me as i was his treasure,he is a good person.he won't get angry with me and he always try his best to make me happy.we fell in love for more than two years,and he will be graduated in this summer from the college.i really want to get marry with him,but he have not much money,so we decide to get marry saveral years when he have a stable job. when i saw the article that don't let love wait so long,it said everything will be change with the time fly. in fact ,in my heart,if he change his heart to me,it also show that he don't love me like what he said.and i can see this person clearing.the deeply love can stand the test of the time.i believed that my boy and me will be together last.i have confident with our love.
hoped that everyone will get their true love.and stand the test of time

don't let love wait so long_别让爱等太久

when i saw the sentence _''don't let love wait so long '' in weibo,it touched my heart,i agree with that. love is an amazing and great thing in the world.we should appreciate that we have many friends and family members to love us.but what i want to say is about our lover,our boyfriend or girlfriend.i have a boyfriend,and he  treates me like i am his treasure,he is a good person.he won't get angry with me and he always trys his best to make me happy.we fell in love  more than two years ago,and he will be graduating  this summer from the college.i really want to get married to him,but he doesn't have much money,so we decide to get married saveral years later when he has a stable job. when i saw the article saying don't let love wait for so long,it said everything will be changing as time flies. in fact ,i believe ,if he changes his heart about me,it shows that he doesn't love me as he said.and i can see this person clearly .true love can stand the test of  time.i believed that my boy and me will be together till the end .i have confidence in our love.
    i hope that everyone will get their true love.and stand the test of time