Learning a language

Everyone on italki learn a or more languages.
On the one hand people learn a language because they want to improve there language for school like me
and on the other hand because they need it for there career.
Moreover there are a lot of people who are loving language.
It could be that there a people in the world how learn a language because they want to travel arount the big world.
I'm the opinion that it's cool if you can the one or other language and hope that I learn more languages for myself. Unfortunatly it is very hard to learn because you have to learn a lot of Vocabularys and also the grammer and the pronauntiation (the hardest I think)
and so on and so on.

Finally, last but not least there is one more thing.
Language is fun!!! :)

Learning a language:

Everyone on italki is learning one learn a or more languages
    On the other one hand people learn a language because they want to improve their there language for their job or in my case school. school like me.
    Moreover there are a lot of people who are loving like learning language languages 
    It could be that there a people in the world how learn a language because they want to travel arount around our the big world.
    I'm the opinion that it's this is cool, because if you can the one or other language and hope that I learn more languages for myself unfortunately it is very hard to learn because you have to learn a lot of Vocabularys words, and also the grammar and the pronunciation which is the hardest I think.
    and so on and so on.

Finally, last but not least there is one more thing,
    language is fun!!! :)

Great job, I wish I was doing as well with my German. The one trick with English in comparison to German, we use less words when writing or speaking.