The trip

It was in 2009 when my biker friends and I decided to go to a bike rally in a town about 600 km. of the city.
Walter, Daniel, David and I, prepared our trip during a couple of weeks.
After days making all necessary arrangements in our motorcycles, we were ready to go.
Finally, at 3 pm of a shining Saturday and with very enthusiasm we left.
Without doubt, conditions were the best to ride on motorbike.
We had traveled during an hour when suddenly my motorcycles windshield broke down.
This unexpected issue was the cause of our first stop on the side of the road.
It took ten o fifteen minutes solve the problem.

The trip
    It was in 2009 when my biker friends and I decided to attend a bike rally in a town about 600 km away. Walter, Daniel, David and I, prepared ourselves for this trip. After a couple of weeks and making all the necessary adjustments to our motorcycles, we were ready to leave. Finally, at 3 pm on a brigh and sunny Saturday we left with much enthusiasm. It was without a doubt the best conditions to ride on a motorbike. We had only traveled for about an hour when suddenly the windshield of my motorcycle broke. This unexpected issue was the cause of our first stop on the side of the road. It took ten or fifteen minutes solve the problem.

The trip

It was In 2009, when my biker friends and I decided to go to a bike rally in a town about 600 km. from of the city.
    Walter, Daniel, David, and I, prepared for our trip for during a couple of weeks.
    Finally, at 3 pm of a sunny shining Saturday and with a lot of very enthusiasm, we left.
    We had traveled for during an hour when suddenly my motorcycle's windshield broke down.
    It took ten or fifteen minutes to solve the problem.