(50) I truly want to develop my English skills and I'd love to have your help!

I would like to translate a good piece into English.
This is "비밀 약속." I go for it!

1) A secret promise.

That day, I was driving to somewhere in a hurry for an important business. However, it was already getting late and besides, I ended up getting lost on the way. To ask someone for directions, I kept looking around. I prayed a gas station would be in sight any minute. While driving around an unfamiliar city without any sense of direction, I ran out of has before I knew it. It was a situation requesting my immediate action.

2) A secret promise.

One day, I was driving in a hurry to get somewhere for something important. It was already getting late and somehow I lost my way. I looked around to find someone who could give me some directions. Better yet, I was hoping to spot any gas station. Driving confused with no sense of direction in a strange city, I found my gas tank was almost empty. I needed to hurry up.

Please help me!
Thanks!

If you are translating, you should insert the original as well so that those who know, can help you better.

One day, I was driving in a hurry to get somewhere for something important. It was already getting late and somehow I lost my way. I looked around to find someone who could give me some directions. Better yet, I was hoping to spot any gas station soon. Driving confused with no without any sense of direction in a strange city, I found my gas tank was almost empty. I needed to hurry up.

Please help me!
    Thanks!

I don't know Korean and so I cannot help you in your translation.  Perhaps you can ask help from Kevin, http://www.italki.com/user/1165243.  I can only correct from your English and Korean words whose meanings I get from Google translate.

This is "비밀 약속." I go for it!

1) A Secret Promise.

That One day, I was driving to somewhere in a hurry for an important business. However, it was already getting late and by the way besides, I ended up getting lost on the way. I wanted to ask someone for directions. I kept looking around. I prayed that a gas station would be in sight pop out any minute. However, it did not happen... And guess what? While Driving around an unfamiliar city without any sense of direction, I ran out of has and before I knew it, I had run out of gas. It was a situation requesting my immediate action. A code one situation! Did you run out of gas or going to? Whatever the case maybe, the correction stands. :)

1) A secret promise.

That day, I was driving to somewhere in a hurry for important business. However, it was already getting late and I ended up getting lost on the way. I kept looking around to ask someone for directions. I prayed a gas station would be in sight any minute. Since I was driving around an unfamiliar city without any sense of direction I ran out of gas before I knew it. It was a situation requiring my immediate action.

note:

-It would be either "for an important buisness meeting / event" or "for important buisness".

-"To ask someone for directions, I kept looking around."

I swapped these. The way they were written you are saying that the action you took to accomplish getting directions was looking around. Simply looking is not going to get someone to tell you directions.

2) A secret promise.

One day, I was driving in a hurry to get somewhere for something important. It was already getting late and somehow I lost my way. I looked around to find someone who could give me some directions. Better yet, I was hoping to spot a gas station. Driving confused with no sense of direction in a strange city, I found my gas tank was almost empty. I needed to hurry up.

Note:

-the second one is much stronger

Good Luck! Hope this is helpful!