The Train

I am visiting my relatives this week. I moved to another city two years ago, that's why I meet with them only one time a two month. I am going to my home town tomorrow. I have taken the train ticket. The way will take about 10 hours. However, there is a very good schedule - I start my way here in the evening and I will be there in the next day morning, so only one night in the train.

What about you? What kind of public transport do you prefer?

The train

I was visiting my relatives this week. I moved to another city two years ago, that's why I met with them only one time two months. I'm going to my house tomorrow. I have taken the train tickets. This will take about 10 hours. However, there is a very good schedule - I started way back here in the evening and I will be there in the morning the next day, so it was only one night on the train.

Hello Irene, I just changed a few words to make it good language in order

The Train

I am visiting my relatives this week. I had moved to another city two years ago. that's This is why I  meet with them only one time a two once or twice in a month. I am going back to my home town hometown tomorrow. I have taken already bought the train ticket. The way trip will take about 10 ten hours. However, there is a very good the schedule is great - I start my way here in the evening and I will be there in the next day morning. so Only one night spent in the train.

In Los Angeles, because of its far flung distances (we calculate in minutes/hours not in miles!) and its poor public transport system, travelling by your own car is the most convenient.

The Train

I am visiting my relatives this week. I moved to another city two years ago, that's why I meet with them only one time a two month. I am going to my home town tomorrow. I have purchased the train ticket. The trip will take about 10 hours. However, there is a very good schedule - I will leave here in the evening and I arrive there the next morning, so it's only an overnight train ride.

Hello Irene. Your text was fine. I just changed a few words to make it sound more natural. My preferred means of transportation here in the USA is the car, but when I lived in Switzerland it was also the train.