Please, help me! Can someone correct this text??

Choosing of profession is very important step affecting on your future life and may not misappreciate importance of it. Taking decision young people watch many factors, high earning, for example. No doubt that good salary attracts youth so much because it helps them to make good career, find own place in life and get material independence from their parents and well-being. Also it gets a big influence on quality of life. But will high-paying job make you feel happiness and inner satisfaction? Hard present what torture it will be to do unpleasant work without any pleasure a rest of life.
For some people high salary don’t define future profession. For them more matters a satisfaction of work, which they do. Such people don't hold on a target to get richness on the first place. It is terrificly when someone can do what he/she likes, what makes him/her happy, and get a permanent earning for this job. If it doesn’t look this way, earlier or later people have got to change their job finding new post which is more high-payng. Ending target of such finding to get material comfort. Thereby may not deny importance of getting good money for your job.
To choose profession need with wit. Your profession must aggregate in one your own prefers and wishes, good earning and needing society in this profession, it is demanded or not. If this components is combined, you will be able to understand what you can watch as variant.

Choosing a profession is very important step that affects your future and its importance may go unappreciated. Young people look at many factors when taking this decision, a high income, for example. A good salary is no doubt so attractive young people because it helps them to make good career, find their own place in life [perhaps more idiomatic to say 'find their own path in life'] and get financial independence from their parents, and [is also important for their overall] well-being. Also, it is a big influence on quality of life. But will a high-paying job allow you to you feel happiness and inner satisfaction? [Hard present what torture it will be to do unpleasant work without any pleasure a rest of life. – I'm sorry, I do not understand this sentence but feel free to send it to me in Russian and we can try and make sense of it together.]

For some people, a high salary doesn't influence their future profession. For them, work satisfaction matters more. Such people don't aim for wealth in the first place. It is terrific when someone can do what he or she likes, what makes him or her happy, and get a permanent [do you mean 'fixed' perhaps?] income for this job. If this does not work out, sooner or later people have got to change their job in order to find new post which pays more. The final aim is to get material comfort. As such, importance of getting good money for your job should not be denied.
    A profession needs to be chosen with wit. Your profession must correspond to your own preferences and wishes, be that a good salary or good company in this profession [again, not quite sure what you meant there but do send me the sentence in Russian and we can try and work it out togather]. If these components are combined, [you will be able to understand what you can watch as variant again, not quite sure what you meant there but do send me the sentence in Russian and we can try and work it out togather].