My family members

I'll introduce my family members, especially my brother and sister. Each of them is a completely different kind of person.
First, my brother is a person who often goes out if he has a free time. He likes to play with friends after university classes. In holiday, he tends to disappear from our house because he usually visits somewhere out by bike. There are many cases where he goes out before I get up in the morning. He also likes singing songs. When he feels really good, he sings in a loud voice. Truly, he is an active man.
Second, my sister is a person who likes reading and watching TV. She prefers to staying home even when it is a sunny day.She recommends that I should read more novels, though I don't have enough time to read such long books.

I wish I could see them more..

My family members

I'll introduce my family members, especially my brother and sister. Each of them (is a completely different kind of person/has a completely different personality).
    First, my brother (is a person/is the kind of person) who often goes out if he has a free time. He likes to (play/hang out) with his friends after university classes. In On holidays, he tends to disappear from our house because he usually (visits somewhere out by bike/goes out somewhere on his bike). There are many cases where he goes out before I get up in the morning. He also likes singing songs. When he feels really good, he sings in a loud voice. Truly, he is an active man.

Second, my sister is (a person/the kind of person) who likes reading and watching TV. She prefers to staying home even when it is a sunny day. She recommends that I should read more novels, though I don't have enough time to read such long books.

I wish I could see them more..