May 25 1810, Argentinean revolution.

Every May, children are indoctrinated about how the Argentine people started a revolution in 1810 to be independent from Spain.

The standard history class, teaches about how Spain was having some troubles and the local people started a "happy and free" new country. Of course the real history behind this is bloody, corrupted and more.

Today, each town in Argentina is having a parade where different organizations shows their respect to people behind this historical date.

A common group in every May's parade are the "Gauchos", riding their horses, they are showed as the figure of patriotism. And maybe, at the end, they are the last people we can call the real Argentinian.

The first Gauchos were soldiers that abandoned the armies of Porgutal and Spain in search of personal freedom, become nomads and adopted the fields from Argentina as their home.

These first "Gauchos" loves his freedom above all kinds of government, does not recognize more law than his dagger, they respect their peers but does not hesitate to behead anyone who make an offense to them.

In 1810, Gauchos don't have need of more freedom, they don't really care if in Buenos Aires people wants independence, they already are independent.

At these times the high class people from Buenos Aires need warriors, Gauchos were a low social class and they were used in conjunction with the black people as soldiers to earn the Argentine independence.

I'm the second generation of my family born here, I have no root feelings, but when I see this people so proud of their origins, it feel goosebumps and then I can understand why my grandparents tried so hard to make me talk their mother tongue, my grandparents were proud of their origin too.

(Almost all native people from this lands were killed. I'm not comparing native people, but if we accept that people coming from other countries stole this lands and started a country here, then we can say Gauchos are the first real free Argentine people)

May 25 1810, Argentinean revolution.

In 1810, the Gauchos don't didn't  require need of more freedom, they don't really didn't care if the people in Buenos Aires people wanted independence because they already are felt that they were independent.

At these During this period of times the high upper class people from in Buenos Aires needed warriors and because the  Gauchos were a low social class and they were used in conjunction together with the black people as soldiers to help achieve earn the Argentine independence.

I'm the second generation of my family born here so I have no root feelings, ancestors who were involved in the independence conflicts. but However, when I see the people who are so proud of their origins, it feel heritage it gives me goosebumps and then I can understand why my grandparents tried so hard to make me talk speak their mother tongue. My grandparents although not originally from Argentina, were also proud of their heritage. origin too.

(Almost all of the native people from this lands were killed. I'm not comparing forgeting about the native people, but if we accept that people coming from other countries stold their  lands and started created a new country here, then we can say that the Gauchos are the first real free Argentine people)

Well done for your longest post to date Cristian!  I had to correct it in two parts as my computer sometimes freezes if the post is too long.

May 25 1810, Argentinean revolution.

Every May, children are indoctrinated reminded of about how the Argentine people started began a revolution in 1810 in order to be independent from Spain.

The standard (or: tipical) history class, teaches us about how Spain was having some troubles problems and so the local people started rebelled and created their own a "happy and free" new country. Of course the real history behind this is full of bloody conflicts, corruption and much more.

Today, each town in Argentina is having has a parade where different organizations shows their respect to the people who were involved on behind this historical date.

A common group sight in every May's parade are the "Gauchos", riding their horses. They are shown as the figure of patriotism and maybe, at the end, they are the last only people we can call the real Argentine.

The first "Gauchos" loved his their freedom above all more than any kinds of government and the only  does not recognize more law they recognized was their than his dagger. They respected their peers but does did not hesitate to behead anyone who make an offended to them.