Climate change

Some years ago, all the people talked about climate change. It was a global matter. Today, the situation is similar but only a few people talk about this topic. It's important for planet's health reduce emissions of carbon dioxide. All the countries must be responsible and they try to make plans to increase the importance of renewal energies. It is not an easy question because traditional and more contaminant energies like carbon employ a lot of people and they can lose their job. In the actual situation of economic crisis it is very hard when a company dismiss a person, because he or she will have difficulties to get a new job. Politicians have an important matter and they have to protect the planet and protect all the people who lose their employment. Further, everyone of us doesn't waste energy because Earth future can depend of this question. It's important we do a responsable use of the natural resources.

Nice job!  Why do you think people have stopped talking about climate change so much, Aureli? Is it the media?  Did we just get bored?

Some years ago, all the people talked about climate change. It was a global matter (maybe better: issue). Today, the situation is similar, but only a few people talk about this topic. It's important for the planet's health to reduce emissions of carbon dioxide. All the countries must be responsible and they should try to make plans to increase the importance of renewal energies. It is not an easy question because traditional and more contaminating energies like carbon employ a lot of people, and they can could lose their jobs. In the actual situation of economic crisis it is very hard when a company dismisses a person, because he or she will have difficulties to get getting a new job. Politicians have an important matter (better:)This is an important issue for politicians and they have to protect the planet and protect all the people who might/will lose their employment (more common:) job. Further, every one of us doesn't shouldn't waste energy because Earth's future can depend of on this question (which question?). It's important we do a responsible use of the use natural resources responsibly.