Getting started on italki (Please help me correct)

It's my second time singing up an account on italki.com. I was introduced to this website by one of my classmates from our Russian class. The last time I registered, I was didn't know how this website works and was afraid to post any content. But I have more time during my day now. So I wanted to start using this website. I'm a native Chinese speaker and I can speak English. But at this moment, I feel so embarrassed because I realized my English is so poor. I'm lacking so much experience in writing or communicating in English. It hasn't been a problem to read and understand English articles and websites for me, but upon writing an essay myself, I find it very difficult to compose fluent and clear sentences. I'm trying my best now with my heart bumping fast and my face blushed! I wish people who read this can correct my writings and help me improve my English. And I'm very willing to make friends here. I hope a few more days later, I can be able to chat with people around the world and can learn a lot of new things here!

Getting started on italki (Please help me to correct this post)

This is my second time singing up for an account on italki.com. I was introduced to this website by one of my classmates from our Russian class. The last time I registered, I didn't know how the website worked and was afraid to post any content, but I have more time during my day now so I wanted to start using it more.

I am a native Chinese speaker and I can speak English, but at this moment, I feel so embarrassed because my English is so poor. I'm lacking so much experience in writing and communicating in English.

It has not been a problem for me to read and understand English articles and websites, but upon writing an essay, I find it very difficult to compose fluent and clear sentences. I'm trying my best now, with my heart bumping fast and my face blushed!

I would like the people who read this to correct my writing and help me improve my English, and I'm also very happy/looking forward to make/making friends here. I hope in a few more days I will be able to chat with people from around the world and can learn a lot of new things!

---------------------------

Hi Wolf, This is great! Just a few things you need to be careful with:

Informal abbreviations - for example "you are" > "you're" or "I am" > "I'm", this is fine is you are writing a friendly, informal piece like a letter to a friend or quoting someone, but if you are going to do this it is usually accepted that you either do all of them or none so I have edited them out.

Secondly, for the same reasons, starting a sentence with "Because" is alright if you are writing to a friend, but otherwise try not to do it.

Other than that, great structure and choice of words! Ben