BOOKWORM

The novel begins when the main personage, who is a bookworm ,is found in front of the bookshop with a boy who also loves the books. Both speak about literature. The oldest man tell him :" don´t look bad books in the showcase, all are shit. The more greats are in my library. Men like a Meng Tzu, great philosopher who lived two thousand two hundred fifty years ago". He also ask him ":which country would you prefer for to travel?" and the boy told him :"China! there is a huge rampart and I would like to learn Chinese it has forty thousand letters, all together
don´t fit in a book".

BOOKWORM

The novel begins when the main character  personage, who is a bookworm ,is found in front of the a bookshop with a boy who also loves the books. Both speak about literature. The older man tells the boy him :" don´t look at the bad books in the showcase, they are all are shit. The more greatest ones are in my library. Men Authors like a Meng Tzu, the great philosopher who lived two thousand, two hundred and fifty years ago". He also asks him ":which country would you prefer for to travel to ?" and the boy told him replies:"China! there is a huge rampart and I would like to learn Chinese because it has forty thousand letters that all together
    don´t fit in a book".

Well done Mercedes!  Sorry it has taken me so long to correct your post but since Italki changed the homepage I no longer can see the newest notebook entries from my contacts.

BOOKWORM

The novel begins when the main personagecharacter, who is a bookworm, is found in front of the bookshop with a boy who also loves the books. Both speak about literature. The oldest man tells him :" don´t look at the bad books in the showcase, all are shit. The more greats better ones are in my library. Men Authors like a Meng Tzu, a great philosopher who lived two thousand two hundred fifty years ago". He also ask him ":which country would you prefer for to travel to?" and the boy told him :"China! tThere is a huge rampart (wall?) there and I would like to learn Chinese because it has forty thousand letters, all of which together don´t fit in a book".