Traditional dishes or fast-food ?

I’m a Vietnamese. Of course, I’d rather eat traditional dishes, my mother usually cooks traditional dishes for us. But now I’m living far away home, traditional dishes don’t be cooked for me by my mom. I must cook it for lunch, dinner. Sometime, when I’m busy, i go to little restaurant in order to eat traditional meals or go to fast-food restaurant for buying fast-food. To be honest, I’d rather eat traditional dishes because it represents Vietnam culture and it’s good for health. Occasionally, I eat fast-food because I haven’t enough time to cook traditional-meal or when I was busy for other works, it's convenient, save time and it reperesents modern life. Finish!

Can you check for me ?

Traditional dishes or fast-food ?

I’m Vietnamese. Of course, I prefer to eat traditional dishes.  My mother usually cooks traditional dishes for us. But now I’m living far away from home, so I can't eat my mother's dishes.  I must cook lunch and dinner for myself.  Sometimes, when I’m busy, I go to a little restaurant in order to eat traditional meals, or I go to a fast-food restaurant to buy fast-food. To be honest, I’d rather eat traditional dishes because it represents Vietnam culture and it’s healthy.  Occasionally, I eat fast-food because I do not have enough time to cook traditional-meals or when I am busy with other tasks.  Fast-food is convenient, quick, and it reperesents modern life. Finish! 

Can you check for me ?

More notebook entries written in Vietnamese